04 August, 2015

New EcoTools brush sets!


Recently I have been trying to build up my make up collection and in doing so knew that I needed lots of new brushes. I myself like to do a little research before just purchasing products  especially when they will be used on my face, and the decision to buy EcoTools products was a no brainer. I have nothing against the other brands such as Real Techniques and Zoeva and I'm sure I'll purchase different brushes from different ranges at some point, but I couldn't fault the ethics behind EcoTools as a company and therefore trusted the brand whole heartedly.
The brushes are made cruelty free and come in reusable cases which combined with the recyclable packaging shows they are very earth conscious which I believe is very important. They are so soft and the bamboo handle is just a gorgeous design which looks lovely when in a little pot on my dressing table. I thought I would show you my collection and just how pretty they all are. I haven't used all of them yet but I will soon be posting a daily make up post where I will make sure to review the ones I have used!

The first set I got was the Fresh and Flawless Complexion Set. I loved that the miniature size meant they were easy to pack away and with all the travelling I do I thought these were great, as well as this I loved the little patterns on the metal bound. I have used brushes 3, 4 and 5 of this set and love them! Brush 3 is great for applying foundation and then using brush 4 to buff and blend it further followed by using brush 5 with a powder foundation just to cover the shininess if there is any. This is a great starting set if you specifically want complexion brushes.

Flawless Complexion EcoTools Make up Brushes
Fresh and Flawless complexion set -
 1 - Flat Concealer Brush
2 - Buffing Concealer Brush
3 - Precision Foundation Brush
4 - Complexion Blending Brush
5 - Full Powder Brush

Next I bought the Essential Eye Set and the Starter Set which I am yet to use these but have heard brilliant things about them on many youtube review videos so try checking them out on there too. The first set I kept in with the miniature theme as I thought I would my whole collection but after seeing the starter kit I changed my mind...plus it was an excuse to buy new brush holders! 

Essential eye Set makeup brushes
Essential Eye set-
 6 - Large Eye Brush
7 - Angled Crease Brush
8 - Petite Eye Brush
9 - Highlighting Brush
10 - Smudge Brush

starter pack make up brushes ecotools
Starter set -
 11 - Eye Shading Brush
12 - Lash and Brow Groomer 
13 - Eye Liner Brush
14 - Concealer Brush
15 - Blush Brush



One thing I also loved is that each brush has what it is to be used for printed on the end, which even though you don't have to follow it gives a good guide on which part of the face/area to use them on. 

The prices of these sets are so cheap and the quality is just amazing! I will most definitely be purchasing more and building such a big collection and I am 100% a top fan of these and would most definitely recommend them. You can buy them at any local drug stores such as boots and superdrug or online on their website and many other beauty websites.

I'm still on the lookout for different brushes for other products so let me know what brands and/or brushes you like best and what for...

Hannah 
x

2 comments:

  1. I have the Fresh and Flawless complexion set, I haven't used them in such a long time though, reading this has made me want to get them back out again!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete